Trotec T660 Moisture Meter
A professional hand-held measuring device for non-destructive determination of moisture distribution in areas up to a depth of 4 cm from the surface.
Over the past decade, the T660 became one of the most commonly used non destructive moisture meters in New Zealand and was trusted by industry building inspection professionalists as well as home owners, real estate agents, insurance assessors etc. Well over 1000 of the T660 have been sold.
The T660 lifts the game further. With all the performance of the T650, the new T660 features a scratch-resistant 2.7 inch colour TFT touchscreen, with high contrast colour graphics that can be viewed even in direct sunlight.
Designed for ease of use as a "general purpose" non invasive moisture meter, the T660 is manufactured in Germany. It's prime use is for locating moisture problems in homes and building materials such as timber/wood, gib board, concrete etc.
Simply hold the T660 against the wall, timber or concrete and the unit will scan (using the capacitance method), up to 40mm from the surface. Where moisture is located, the readings from the meter, which are displayed on the LCD, increase significantly. (Note: Metal also increases the readings of capacitance meters)
The T660 features a user settable alarm which will alert the user to high readings. For hard to view and reach postions, the "hold" function can be used to lock the reading on the LCD screen.
An optional software package is available for real-time USB moisture distribution graphing.
Ideal for locating moisture in walls of homes, buildings and apartments, concrete, gib board, timber etc.
- German industrial design in robust, premium two-component construction with IP54 type of protection
- Continuous easy-to-clean glass surface made of highly scratch-resistant Blanview special glass for a high-contrast display of measured values even in the sunlight
- Capacitive touchscreen control panel
- High-resolution colour display for simultaneous indication of two measured values
- For the quick and non-destructive determination of near-surface moisture distributions to up to 4 cm
- Moisture alarm function
- Material pre-selection for anhydrite and cementitious screed Direct display of measured values possible in mass % or CM %
- Grid measurement function via USB with active software connection Incl. MultiMeasure Studio measurement data management software (standard download version)
- Measurement Method: Capacitance - di-electric
- Measurement Scanning Depth: up to 40mm
- Measurement Range: 0 - 200 digits
- Display: Scratch resistant high contrast colour LCD
- Resolution of reading: 0.1 digit
- Alarm: Yes, user settable
- Weight: 285 grams
- Battery Type: 4x AA batteries
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
|Trotec T660 Moisture Meter||
T660, screen protector, 4x AA alkaline batteries, quick reference guide, USB cable, rubber protective cover, soft zip case with belt loop.