Trotec T660 Moisture Meter
A professional hand-held moisture meter for non-destructive determination of moisture distribution in homes and buildings, detecting up to a depth of 40 mm from the surface.
Looking for the T660 Moisture Meter?
We are now officially sold out of the T660 and eagerly await the arrival in 2024 of the new Trotec T670.
Also available, with the same scale, readings and performance is the Gann BL Compact B2 non-invasive meter. Click here to view this product.
Over the past decade, the T660 became one of the most commonly used non destructive moisture meters in New Zealand and was trusted by industry building inspection professionals as well as home owners, real estate agents, insurance assessors etc. Well over 1500 of the T660 have been sold.
The new T670 will lift the game further, incorporating the tradition of performance from the T660 and new connectivity and features.
- Measurement Method: Capacitance - di-electric
- Measurement Scanning Depth: up to 40mm
- Measurement Range: 0 - 200 digits
- Display: Scratch resistant high contrast LCD
- Resolution of reading: 0.1 digit
- Alarm: Yes, user settable
- Weight: 285 grams
- Battery Type: 4x AA batteries
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
|Trotec T660 Moisture Meter||
The T660 is now Sold Out. The new T670 model is coming in 2024.
|Trotec T660 Holster 3 Pouch||
Soft zip carry pouch for Trotec T660.