Trotec BO26 Videoscope
The BO26 from Trotec is a recordable portable videoscope for photo and video capture of hard to view or confined areas with PC transfer.
Designed for capturing and recording images and video, the BO26 is a recordable videoscope allowing inspection and recording of condition monitoring inside machinery and equipment, building cavities and in confined spaces.
Featuring a 640 x 480 pixel ø 17mm camera, images and video are clearly displayed on the 3.5" colour LCD.
The semi-flexible gooseneck probe is 1meter in length with extensions and optional ø 9mm and ø 6mm cameras also available.
Images are recording in JPEG format whilst the video is MP4 and AVI formats.
For viewing of recording files, the BO26 also features a TV out put for both PAL and NTSC systems.
The internal memory is 64MB and a SD card slot allows card expansion using this format.
Fixed focussing allows clear focus free images to be viewed at an optimum depth of 50-150mm away from the desired surface or target.
For low light or dark cavities, the powerful quad LED illumination features 10 steps of brightness control, enabling the correct illumination for the inspection in any situation.
The multi degree image rotation function allows for inspection views where the probe of the camera is unable to be inserted into the cavity in the correct orientation.
The BO26 is supplied with 3 accessories - a 45° clip on mirror for side viewing, a hook attachment for hanging the camera probe end and a magnetic tip.
The Trotec BO26 is covered by a 1 Year manufacturers warranty.
- Recordable portable handheld videoscope for photo and video capture
- 640 x 480 pixel image and video capture resolution
- Semi-flexible 1m length gooseneck probe with ø 17 mm camera
- IP67 waterproof camera head with fixed focus lens
- 3.5 inch color LCD screen
- Adjustable LED illumination with lighting controller
- Multiple-image rotation function
- Internal and removal SD storage
- Optional smaller camera probes and extensions available
- Display: 3.5 inch colour LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
- Camera Probe: ø 17 mm, length 1m
- Camera Light: LED Quad with 10 step brightness control
- Camera Head Control: No
- Camera IP Protection: IP67
- Focus: Fixed, 50 to 150 mm optimal focal depth
- Frame Rate: 30Hz
- Image Rotation: Yes, 0 to 360° (5°, 15°, 45°, 90° adjustable)
- Zoom: Yes, digital 3x
- Photo Format: JPEG (640 x 480 pixels)
- Video Format: MP4/AVI (640 x 480 pixels)
- Video Output: PAL, NTSC
- Storage: Internal 64MB, removable SD (optional)
- Weight: 840 grams
- Battery Type: 3.7V Li-Ion
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
|Trotec BO26 Videoscope||
BO26, 1x 17mm camera probe, mirror, magnetic and hook attachments, 3.7V Li-Ion rechargeable battery with charger, video cable, user manual, hard case.
|Trotec 17mm BO26 Camera Extension Probe||
ø 17mm semi rigid 1m extension probe for the BO26
|Trotec 9mm BO26 1m Camera||
ø 9mm semi rigid 1m camera for the BO26
|Trotec 9mm BO26 4m Camera||
ø 9mm semi rigid 4m camera for the BO26
|Trotec 6mm BO26 1m Camera||
ø 6mm semi rigid 1m camera for the BO26
|Trotec 6mm BO26 3m Camera||
ø 6mm semi rigid 3m camera for the BO26