Trotec TP10 Infrared Laser Thermometer
The professional pyrometer TP10 with its large temperature range of -50°C to +1,850°C provides flexible uses and a plurality of demanding measuring functions.
The pyrometer TP10 combines precise measuring technology and a plurality of demanding measuring functions in one pyrometer with excellent price-performance ratio.
Due its large temperature range (-50°C to +1,850°C), the high optical resolution (D:S 75:1) and many advanced functions, this measuring instrument is the first choice for a certain diagnosis and maintenance at heating and air-conditioning systems, and for comprehensive maintenance support in industry and small trades.
Even for complex and demanding measuring tasks at maintenance, inspection, analysis or documentation, the TP10 Pyrometer is an ideal partner.
The TP10 has a integrated datalogging function for acquisition and storage of up to 100 measuring points.
The TP10’s miniature contact pin widens the application possibilities for additional contact temperature measurements using the type K sensor, as included in the scope of delivery, or any other third-party temperature sensor that is identical in construction.
The TP10 can also be connected directly to the USB port of a computer via the cable, included in the scope of delivery, in order to save battery power. The USB function also offers the possibility to carry out software-supported measurement series in the scope of long-term measurements of temperature developments during mechanical or climatic processes. The TP10 can be fitted with the delivered mini tripod for permanent measurements.
- ± 3°C at -50°C to 20°C
- ± 1% or 1°C at 20°C to 500°C
- ± 1.5% or 2°C at 500°C to 1,000°C
- ± 2% at 1,000°C to 1,850°C
- ± 1.5°C at -50°C to 20°C
- ± 0.5% or ± 0.5°C at 20 °C to 1,000 °C
- ± 1% at 1,000°C to 1,850 °C
- Optical resolution (D:S): 75:1
- Smallest measurement spot: 18 mm @ 1,350 mm
- Temperature range: -50°C to +1,850°C
- Reaction time: < 150 ms
- Spectral sensivity: 8 ~ 14 µm
- Laser class: Klasse 2 (II)
- Wavelength: 630 ~ 670 nm
- Power: <1 mW
- Display: LCD, monochrome
- Temperature range (contact-temperature sensor): 50°C to +300°C
- Accuracy (contact-temperature sensor): ±1,5% or ± 3°C
- Reproducibility (contact-temperature sensor): ± 1.5%
- Operating conditions (operation): 0°C to 50°C, 10% to 90% RH
- Operating conditions (storage): -10°C to 60°C, < 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Power supply (internal): 9 V IEC 6LR61
- Power supply (external): via USB Switchable dual-laser
- Temperature units switchover function: °C / °F
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Permanent measurement function
- Minimum value indicator
- Maximum value indicator
- Differential value display
- Average value display
- Hold displayed value
- Alarm function with userdefined threshold values
- Degree of emission is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.0
- Backlit LCD display
- Automatic switch off
- Maximum value indicator
- Open target eyepiece
- Saveable measuring values: 100
- Additional temperature measurements: with external type K sensor
- Can be used for software-supported measurement series
- USB port
- Tripod socket ¼-inch - 20 UNC
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 168 x 56 x 225 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Housing: plastic
|Trotec TP10 Infrared Laser Thermometer||
Pyrometer TP10, storage bag, contact sensor type K, mini-tripod, USB-connection cable, 9-V-battery, software, operating manual
SOLD OUT CALL 0800 500 380 FOR LATEST PRICING & AVAILABILITY