SmartTRAK ST101 Magnetic Locator
The ST101 is the economical model in the SmartTRAK range, designed for easy locating of buried steel/iron utilities such as metal survey pegs and manhole covers.
The SmartTRAK ST101 Magnetic locator is aimed for simple one handed operation and reliable locating of manholes, steel covers, septic systems, corner survey markers, cast iron pipes, iron valves, re-bar, and other ferrous metals underground.
Both SmartTRAK models feature 1.5x more sensitivity when compared with other than leading brands and the large visual display indicates the visual results as well as audio.
The ST101 robust tube and locating tip are both waterproof and the weather resistant speaker provides superior acoustics, even in the toughest environments and weather conditions.
The ST101 features a standard 7 year manufacturers warranty.
- Detection Type: Magnetic Field (steel/iron)
- Audio: 10Hz, tone increases with magnetic field strength
- Volume: Yes, 4 settings
- Visual: LCD, numeric readout 0-99, signal bar strength
- Gain/Sensitivity: Yes, 6 settings
- Operating Modes: 1, Standard
- Smart Search: No
- Power/Battery Type: 6x AA alkaline
- Size 109cm (l)
|SmartTRAK ST101 Magnetic Locator||
ST101 locator, 6x AA alkaline batteries, user manual, padded bag