Spectra Precision LT52G Laser Level
The LT52G from Spectra Precision is a highly visible green beam 5 dot plumb, level & square laser and horizontal/vertical cross line laser.
New for 2018, the LT52G is a highly visible bright green automatic self-leveling combination dot and line laser level.
Being both a dot and line laser, it eliminates the need for a contractor to purchase two tools - a 5 beam pointer and a crossline laser - by combining both into one versatile product.
For interior building and remodeling, the laser is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustic ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiles, finish carpentry and 90 degree squaring.
The lines and points are the brightest in the industry. Robustness is assured with a 3 foot drop specification.
The LT52G is tested, calibrated and serviced in New Zealand by our Auckland and Christchurch Calibration Service
The LT52G comes standard with a 3 Year Manufacturer's warranty covering any defects in materials or workmanship.
- 5 beam plumb, level and square dot red beam laser
- Highly visible bright green laser
- Horizontal and vertical red laser lines
- Versatile tool does multiple jobs - set it up once and work plumb, level and square in the whole area
- Wide 210° horizontal line intersects side points; Vertical up beam intersects up point
- Self leveling with compensator lock system
- Durable unit with protective rubber over-molding
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- Accuracy: +/- 3mm at 15m
- Self Leveling: Yes
- Self Leveling Range: +/- 3⁰
- Operating Visibility Range: Typically 20 meters (dependant on light conditions).
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion batteries
- Battery Life: na
- Weight: 680gm incl. batteries
|Spectra Precision LT52G Laser Level||
LT52G laser, laser target, laser glasses, ceiling/magnetic mount, rechargeable batteries with charger, NZ dated calibration sticker, shockwatch, NZ test calibration certificate - laminated, user manual and hard case.
CALL 0800 500 380 FOR LATEST PRICING