IDS GeoRadar HYDRA-G Interferometric Radar
HYDRA-G is a remote sensing monitoring system designed for early warning and real-time measurements of sub-millimetric displacements in buildings, dams, tunnels, and cut-slopes.
HYDRA-G is able to provide real-time monitoring of civil structures and cut-slopes deformations and trigger early-warning alerts in case of impending collapses to evacuate people and machinery at-risk.
With a scan range up to 800 metres, the system provides the high-accuracy and resolution radar technology. HYDRA-G exploits the cutting-edge ArcSAR technology, providing a spatial resolution of centimetres with updated displacement information every 30 seconds.
An optical and infrared HD camera provides real-time visual inspection of monitored areas, and radar data are draped on a 3D model of the scene created by the built-in laser. The industry-leading HYDRA Guardian software provides an easy-to-use and powerful tool to visualize and interpret radar data, and perform analysis of displacement trends of structure and cut-slope movements. Moreover, SurfScan is a dedicated, real time building displacement and deformation analysis software.
- Non-intrusive technology: no pointers or devices to be installed on the target
- Hyper spatial resolution: to detect even the smallest displacement with sub-millimetric displacement accuracy
- Fast acquisition rate: 30 seconds for a full resolution scan
- Short range and large angular coverage capability: to track in real-time thousands of points in the monitored scenario
- On-site results: data provided in real time with instant processing
- 3D representation and visual imaging: to ease data interpretation of the monitored area
- Compact and portable solution: easily transportable from a location to another and installed by one single person
- High availability with low maintenance costs: minimal moving parts and low profile design to guarantee robustness and maximum availability in harsh environmental conditions.
IDS is a world leading provider of high-tech solutions, geo-radar and locating equipment in selected niche defence and civil market sectors. IDS Ingegneria Dei Sistemi is headquartered in Pisa, Italy with offices in six countries around 500 employees worldwide with experience and expertise in the most sophisticated technologies. IDS's roots date back to 1980; over the past 30 years the company has evolved and grown without losing its tradition.