MSA Altair 5X Multi Gas Detector
The Altair 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with integrated PID sensor for VOC detection.
From MSA Safety, the Altair 5X Gas Detector includes features that provide maximum safety and make it easy to use in even the most demanding situations.
This detector features large buttons for easy use; overmolded housing protects detector for drops of up to 3 m. Detector also includes exclusive MotionAlert™ feature that lets others know if a user has become immobile, and InstantAlert™ feature, a manual alarm that alerts others if a potentially hazardous situation has arisen. Optional glow-in-the-dark housing makes detector easy to see when working within confined space; large buttons and bright display makes operation possible even when users wear gloves.
Driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor Technology, the Altair 5X Gas Detector delivers faster response time, better stability, accuracy, longer service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.
The Altair 5X Gas Detector now offers Bluetooth wireless technology that can be used with Android devices and the MSA Connect App to wirelessly manage instrument data and setup.
In addition, MSA works with several technology partners to implement custom wireless solutions of gas detection data.
- Detects combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, VOCs, and many others depending upon sensor configuration
- Rugged polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability
- IP65-certified, drop rated to 3m
- Typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, SO2, CO/NO2 and CO (high concentration) sensors
- Typical life greater than 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors
- Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds
- Rapid bump test gives results in less than 10 seconds
- MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become immobile.
- InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others as to a potentially hazardous situation
- PID option allows for accurate, reliable VOC response with programmable reference factors
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when users wear gloves
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions users when unit's sensor nears end-of-life
|MSA Altair 5X Multi Gas Detector||
Altair 5X, calibration sticker, calibration test report
CALL 0800 500 380 FOR LATEST PRICING
Available for hire