Zip Level Pro-2000
Zip Level lets you truly work alone to quickly and easily level and read elevations directly in unmistakably clear digits. You can measure over any distance or elevation on earth, from paper thickness to the height of a mountain without error-inducing tabulation or math.
The Zip Level Pro-2000 consists of a Base Unit that stores its hand held Measurement Module, 60m of interconnecting Cord, User Guide and all accessories. Accessories include, a rubber protective Boot for the Measurement Module, a Unipod for measuring without bending and a pair of stakes to secure the Base Unit on a hillside. The fully extended Unipod doubles as a 121.9cm vertical calibration standard for the system.
- Scales Inches, feet, meters and centimeters
- Resolution (Precision) Reads to 0.1”, 1/8”, 0.01’, 2mm; 0.01”, 0.001’, 0.2mm in HP Range Internal Precision is 0.05”; 0.005” in HP Range
- Temperature Range -30°C to +70°C Operating -40°C to +70°C Storage
- Drop Resistance Measurement Module: 1.5m onto concrete Base Unit: 1m onto concrete
- Water Resistance Rain tight; not immersible. Spray lightly to clean.
- 9V Alkaline Battery Life 1 year of typical daily use Auto shut-off after 4 minutes
- Memory Settings and 137 readings store indefinitely with or without battery
- Weight Measurement Module: 0.45kg Total Weight: 5.50kg; 3.65kg PRO-2000B
- Size Measurement Module: 9.5cm H x 12.1cm W x 4.5cm D Base Unit: 40.6cm H x 26.7cm W x 19.1cm D
|Zip Level Pro-2000||
CALL 0800 500 380 FOR LATEST PRICING