The Smart Leveler digital water level is a precise level that works on the principal of hydrodynamics that water always seeks its own level.
The Smart Leveler consists of a control unit and a reservoir.
The sensitive digital pressure gauge is connected with tubing to a sealed fluid-filled reservoir.
The pressure differential between the digital display and reservoir is determined by the height differential and provides accurate, repeatable elevation measurements of typically 2-3mm.
While laser and optical levels lose accuracy with distance, the Smart Leveler stays accurate and can work around corners!
- Virtually maintenance free
- Temperature stable
- Economically priced
- Fast, clear, easy to read digital read-outs
- One person operation
- Auto shut off
- Accuracy: Typically +/- 2.5 - 3mm
- Operating Range: 65m
- Measurement Range: +/- 30m (horizontal), +/- 2.5m (vertical)
- Battery Life: Typical 1 year
- Battery Type: 9V alkaline
- Weight: 4.32kg
Casing including pressure reservoir, digital display, tubing.