Zircon MetalliScanner m40 Metal Finder
The Zircon MetalliScanner m40 quickly and easily detects metal in wood, drywall, paneling, tile, stucco, plaster, concrete, and other non-metallic surfaces.
The m40 solves the problem of finding studs in lath and plaster walls, that do not contain metal mesh, by finding the pattern of nails that attach the wood lath to the studs. MetalliScanner® m40 finds plumbing, ductwork, rebar, nails, and screws in your walls, floors, and ceilings, and is great for scanning reclaimed lumber for hidden metal.
This m40 locates ferrous (magnetic) metal up to 10 cm deep and non-ferrous (non-magnetic) metal up to 2 cm deep.
The m40 features two scanning positions, each with a progressive LED display. As it approaches a metal object, the red LEDs progressively light from the bottom up. The top lighted blue coil and an audio tone indicate when a metal target is located.
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals in most non-metallic surfaces
- LED arrays indicate signal strength
- Blue coil and audio tone indicate when metal target is located
- Two scanning positions:
- PinPoint Scan locates small objects, including screws and nails
- Wide Scan detects metal in walls or concrete
- Ideal for lath and plaster walls without metal mesh
- Position Accuracy: n/a
- Depth Accuracy: n/a
- Depth Detection Range: Metal up to 100mmm,non metal 200mm
- Battery Type: 1x 9V alkaline
- Weight: 111g
- Warranty: 1 Year
|Zircon MetalliScanner m40 Metal Finder||
Blister packed m40, user instructions. Battery not included.