Trotec AC080V Infrared Camera
Thermal imaging has never been so easy to perform. Loaded with features and performance, the AC080V offers incredible ease of use with powerful performance at an economical price.
Introducing the advanced Trotec AC080V thermal imaging + tablet. The AC080V redefines mobile temperature measurement.
The base of the new AC080V is a perfectly shaped rugged 7" tablet utilising the Android operating system. Integrated into the unit is a fully radiometric 160x 120 pixel infrared detector (19,200 pixels) with a thermal sensitivity of 80mK (0.08 °C) plus an 8 megapixel built-in digital camera for digital photographs.
The AC080V is designed for operators looking for an economical infrared camera to perform one of several thermal imaging tasks such as; - Basic Building inspection and diagnostics - Heat loss and insulation surveys - Simple electrical fault inspection - Underfloor heating etc
The AC080V model features the manual adjustments such as ranging (level & span) required by the user, to be able to perform these types of thermal surveys.
The biggest bonus of having a digital camera and infrared camera combined in the AC080V is taking both images (IR and digital) at once with the one camera.
- 160x120 pixel fully radiometric detector (19,200 pixels)
- 0.08° C Thermal sensitivity
- Large 5" capacitance touchscreen LCD display
- 8MP Digital camera
- Realtime IR video recording
- 50Hz refresh rate for fast smooth operation
- 5 temperature measuring points
- Isotherm measurement and alarm
- Radiometric JPEG IR capture
- Onboard IR report wizard
- WiFi and USB data transfer
- Detector Size: 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels)
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): 0.08° C
- Temperature Measuring Range: -20 to +350° C
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Lens Size: 28 x 21°
- Screen Size: 5" full colour touchscreen
- Geometric Resolution: 3 mrad
- Emissivity Adjustment: Yes, 0.01 to 1.0
- Digital Camera: Yes, 8MP
- Fusion Imaging: Software only
- No. Of Measuring Points: 5 (4 manual, 1 automatic)
- Isotherm: Yes
- Automatic Max/Min Temp: Yes
- Laser Pointer: No
- Bluetooth: No
- Weight: 410 grams
- Battery Life: approx. 2 hours
- Warranty: 1 Year
|Trotec AC080V Infrared Camera||
AC080V with 28x21° in-built lens, 1x Li-Ion battery, battery charger, internal SD card memory, IR Report standard software download link, lcd screen protector, operating manual, software manual, NZ quick reference guide, camera test certificate.
|Trotec AC080V Battery||
Spare Li-Ion battery for Trotec AC080V Infrared Camera